For the new traders who are looking to find new ways to deal in the financial market, an introduction to CFD trading platforms is very useful. CFDs provide a big range of CFD trading platforms which cover almost over 10000 financial instruments with only a small initial deposit.
What is CFD and CFD trading platforms?
A CFD is a contract for difference agreement between two parties who are ready to exchange the difference occurring between the open and close position of a contract. Actually you don’t need to own any commodity on which the CFDs are traded. You only have to trade on the movement of the prices of the underlying instruments on which the contract is based. You only need to deposit a small percentage of the total value of the contract with XFR Financial Ltd, and this is a plus point as well. The best part is that while you can profit from the rising prices in the market, you can also get benefited from the fall of the prices. This is because CFDs allow the traders to go both long and short on future price movements.
CFD trading platforms are the platforms provided by different CFD brokers like XFR Financial Ltd. These platforms are used to perform CFD trading by the trader at the convenience of a laptop, computer or a mobile device. All the CFD enabled markets are available on these platforms and the trader has the option to view the charts and experts analysis as well apart from trading on them. The different types of CFD platforms are Web based, downloadable software and mobile apps.
How is CFD trading different from other types of trading?
CFDs are derivative products and they allow the traders of all levels to trade on the live movements of the prices. The trader does not own the underlying asset physically and trade on the movements only as per the contract. Only a small portion of the total value of the contract is required to be deposited with the XFR Financial Ltd. The traders can get the benefit from the rising prices of the market as well as the falling prices of the market unlike other ways of financial trading.
Features of a XFR Financial Ltd trading platform
- Fast and reliable execution even in the high peak times. The platform should be built to cope with a huge number of trades quickly.
- Option of automated trading wherein you can fit your strategy
- Availability of automatic trading alerts. You can react instantly to these trading alerts sent by the platform providers. The platform should have the ability to set the alerts even when you are not logged in through messages and instant alert systems.
- Access to real time charts and expert analysis
- Easy to use graphical interface
- Ability to perform multiple functions simultaneously and easy access to multiple windows opened.